Friday, August 01, 2008

SpaceMovers Art


So Space Movers finally launched today and is racking up the daily active users on facebook. I worked with a couple awesome people, one namely a Shaun Pendergast (monkeyspin.blogspot.com) in creating this neato game with neato characters. Along with the help of Mr. Game Designer Marc Wilhelm and the rest of the design team at SGN, we all outputted something we are proud of.

There are lots of characters to pick from, with individual powerups to play on. It's a nice simple addicting game that I hope most people enjoy (I hope people like the designs more!)...

Shaun mainly handled all the awesome art assets and UI design and layout of most if not all the pages.

I handled the first pass mockups and character designs.

There's a lot more designs, so if you're interested, you can check out the game on faceBook. I can't remember the UrL off the top of my head and I'm a bit lazy to look for it... :D

No comments: