Saturday, May 13, 2006

My humongoid backlog of sketches



Here's the backlog of art done from various QuickStudies workshops... those are the only ones i can find time to attend ? :( On a brighter note: School Interview - I got interviewed from the Academy about my role in Lucy: the Daughter of the Devil. That's sweet! NAME ReCOGNITION woo hoo!

I thought that the interview fell through the holes, but then someone at the school pointed it out that it was on the main illustration dept web for a while. That's nice! I'm happy :)

2 comments:

eltoromuerto said...

Sweet baby Jesus! We have drawins people...real honest drawings! And they look great to boot. Love the sketches as always. Keep that pencil to paper Al and congrats on the interview as well!

Miwa and Mikael said...

man I miss quick studies. Love this one.